Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems now

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Problems now Empty
PostSubject: Problems now   Problems now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Hi again everyone. I was asking yesterday about a sick fish of mine - thanks for all the help, but it has died this morning and another one is now looking poorly. Crying or Very sad I think it might have some sort of infection because it has a couple of small white pimples on it, both on the same side. I have some Melafix that I have put in the tank. Is this the right thing to do and is there anything else I need to do to get it better.

Thanks again everyone.
Back to top Go down

Problems now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems now   Problems now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:03 pm

I cant help you really Angel, but I was worried about a fish of mine and checked the info on the Fish Diseases and Treatment section of the forum. have you had a check in there - it might help you find out what to do.

Hope your fish gets better.
Back to top Go down

Problems now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems now   Problems now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:33 am

Thanks teri. I have had a look at that and am a bit worried now although the spots look a bit bigger than in that photo. I have been trying to take a photo on my phone but cant get a decent one.

I dont kniw if I should start treating because I amm not sure what it is!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Problems now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems now   Problems now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:46 am

Dont treat the fish with anything until you know what it is. Is your water ok by the way - ammonia, nitrite and nitrate? It might be worth checking if you havent already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problems now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems now   Problems now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems now
Page 1 of 1