Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I have a sick fish

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I think I have a sick fish Empty
PostSubject: I think I have a sick fish   I think I have a sick fish Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:21 am

My Bn has whay looks like a lump. It is only small, on its right hand side. He is still eating and swimming round so it doesnt seem to be troublint it at the minute but I am worried it could be serious.

What should I do about it?? Are there meds I should give him to get rid of it?

Any help please?
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: I think I have a sick fish   I think I have a sick fish Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:44 am

At. the moment I dont think there's anything that you can do. It's a case of wait and see.

It is a case of keeping an eye on it and seeing what happens. If it gets bigger or changes at all let us know. If you could get a photo for us to see that might be a help too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I have a sick fish   I think I have a sick fish Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:25 am

Thanks Diana. I've checked it today, and it still seems to be ok. it is a definate lump, not a scratch or anything. I am just wondering in case its a tumour or anything like that? Could it be something like that do you think.

he still seem active and is hanging from the glass at the minute but I am worried about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I have a sick fish   I think I have a sick fish Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:03 am

Aahh, hope it stays ok tardis. I worried about my fish when it lost its eye and its fine, so it could be ok too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I have a sick fish   I think I have a sick fish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I have a sick fish
Page 1 of 1