Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

have seen the tank i want

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

have seen the tank i want Empty
PostSubject: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 am

Hi guys,i have just seen the tank that i want it is a aquamariena 900 aquarium marisys, it is 90L 40d 58h, it holds 176L,you can see it on www.online aquarium store.com,and remember this is all chez fault.lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:52 am

Back to top Go down
dekker
dekker

Number of posts : 2030
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 pm

thats a stunning setup acer it will make a lovely marine setup which colour you
going for silver or black. - nice find mate

dekker
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Nice tank acer. When are you going to get it?
Back to top Go down
GeordieDave
Frequent User
Frequent User
GeordieDave

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:34 pm

that is a snazzy tank indeed. If your going to spend that sort of cash, how about the Betta Lifespace 680 or the Red Sea Max 130D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TANK   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:01 am

I will be getting it at the beginning of July,colour black,i will have a look at the Betta 680,and the red sea max 130D,HAVE NOT SEEN THEM. wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 am

apparently red sea max is one of the best..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: tank   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:33 am

Hi just had a look at the Betta 680 and the red sea 130D,the red sea is smaller than the one that i am going to get,so i then had a look at the Betta 680 that looked good and holds more water,about 27 gallons more than the 900,but when i went and looked on some forums about it,they were saying that you still had to buy lighting ,skimmer,modify sump,etc,so i think that i will stay with the 900. Smile
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 am

Sounds like you are all soprted now then acer. Cant wait for you to start all the set up. You do now we expect a blow by blow description don't yiou - oh, and LOADS of pics Smile
Back to top Go down
GeordieDave
Frequent User
Frequent User
GeordieDave

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 am

no probs acer. its all personal choice.

I am looking to go for a betta after my farce over ebay. for the sump you need to buy pumps (but for me personally its to breed banghai cardinals in the sump)

yeah lighting is seperate, however pricing that and the aqua they would come out about the same.

but its personal choice at the end of the day

cant wait to see ur set up
Back to top Go down
dekker
dekker

Number of posts : 2030
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:07 am

looking forward to seeing your setup acer

dekker
Back to top Go down
Fishfan
Frequent User
Frequent User

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:12 pm

hey acer, have you got your tank yet? It will be good to see your setting up thread get going Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have seen the tank i want   have seen the tank i want Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have seen the tank i want
Page 1 of 1