Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What make tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What make tank Empty
PostSubject: What make tank   What make tank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:32 am

Hi again everyone, and thanks for all the help so far. I have been looking at various tanks before deciding on which one to get, but I was wondering do you think there is a make of aquarium that is better than another for whatever reason. They can cost a fair bit of money, and I dont want to buy one only to find that it has a design flaw or well known problem.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

What make tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: What make tank   What make tank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:02 am

Motsy, I dont know that any of the standard aquaria are particularly better than another. There are several well known names that you will see, and all will have those in favour or against.

For example, Juwell is a well known make, but some people say their lighting system isnt as good as it could be. Others prefer Fluval, Via Aqua etc.

If I were you I would have a look round and see which one you like, and can afford. Then come and ask people on here - someone might have the same tank so its always asking for an opinion.

Sorry I cant be more specific. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

What make tank
Page 1 of 1