Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I have more fish?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Can I have more fish? Empty
PostSubject: Can I have more fish?   Can I have more fish? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:48 am

Ok so Ive got a 90 litre tank and currently have 2 corys, 6 Cardinal tetras and 3 plattys. I would like to get a few more fish - what do I have room for that would get on with the ones I have already?

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I have more fish?   Can I have more fish? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:01 pm

Can anyone help me with this please? Come on, I know you want to really! help
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Can I have more fish?   Can I have more fish? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Sorry teri, I missed this yesterday. I think you could have a few more fish in a tank that size. You have peaceful community fish in already so I guess that is what yiou would want to stick with. Fish like guppys, mollies, cherry barbs would all fit in with that set up, nicely. If you dont want to have loads of babies, than I would suggest a small group of cherry barbs. They are egg layers and eggs rarely survive to hatching, and they are nice looking fish too.

How about 1 male and 3 or 4 females?
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Can I have more fish?   Can I have more fish? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:32 pm

Definitely room for a few more, teridactyl. As well as Diana's suggestions, you could also have a Bristlenose Plec which are a great addition to any community tank and will rapidly become your favourite fish, I reckon! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I have more fish?   Can I have more fish? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I have more fish?
Page 1 of 1