Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing the water - CO2 kit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rich
Frequent User
Frequent User
Rich

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Testing the water - CO2 kit Empty
PostSubject: Testing the water - CO2 kit   Testing the water - CO2 kit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:00 am

Im thinking about getting rid iof my D&D CO2 (pressurised) kit - its a regulator, bubble counter, gauge, probably the hose (YOU MAY WANT TO REPLACE IT WITH FRESH) All youd need to complete the set is some sort of distributor - you can/could connect it to the venturi of an internal filter, or use an airstone (the marine ones are best as they dont react to the co2 and produce mych finer bubbles) or get an ehiem 'airstone' which in fact is fully adjustable with a form of felt to produce the bubble (I have 4 of these and they are fantastic) - cost about £3

Also is/are two gas tanks - one full - other 90% full as well as adapter to allow the use of generic co2 tanks (rent from beer makers or buy one or an old fire extinguisher etc)

The whole lot cost me about £100

http://www.deltecaquariumsolutions.com/co2set.php

this is the item (nb found the reciept and it was £107)

Anyway - if your remotely interested, drop me a pm or post here - sensible offers - the postage will be about £10 and I can only post to mainland UK destinations due to pressurised gas canisters

Basically Im giving folk here first refusal - im not desperate to get rid - just seems a waste sat on the floor doing nowt and I dont think i'll ever bother with real plants again.

If there are no takers for a reasonable price - i may either ebay it or dump it at the tip.
Back to top Go down
https://tropicalfishfanatics.forumotion.com

Testing the water - CO2 kit
Page 1 of 1