Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All well this morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
indigoj
indigoj

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-02-17

All well this morning Empty
PostSubject: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:48 pm

Well the mystery fish and the 2 oscars have made it through the night and are nice and active this morning. They all looked pretty ropey last night but cooler clean water, oxygen and food seem to have really perked them up. Going to try and get some pics of them - and the tank they came in!
Back to top Go down
munchycarrot
Top Poster
Top Poster
munchycarrot

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Awwww, bless. Nice rescue indi, look forward to some piccies Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefbennettphotography.com
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:31 pm

All well this morning Bagged10

url=https://tropicalfishfanatics.forumotion.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-indigoj/Oscar-2-pic_293.htm]All well this morning Oscar_10[/url]

All well this morning The_ta10
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:33 pm

The last pic is the tank they came in All well this morning 36977
Back to top Go down
munchycarrot
Top Poster
Top Poster
munchycarrot

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:35 pm

OMG poor poor fish, you'll have to keep a close eye on these. The clean conditions may shock them, but i'm sure you know this already.Did you test the old water?

Well done!!
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:47 pm

I've not tested the old water, but tbh just looking at it (there are lancefish body parts in it from left over feeds) I know everything would be off the scale. It stinks too Sad

The Oscars have really improved since yesterday evening, swimming round well now but sticking close together. The other one is a bit wobbly but considering I thought it was dead at one point last night it is doing ok.

The oscars already have started swimming to the top when they see us approaching Smile One of the reasons I like them - proper personalities.
Back to top Go down
munchycarrot
Top Poster
Top Poster
munchycarrot

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:53 pm

That's sweet, i'm not an oscar fan but it's a real shame when people treat fis like that. it's amazing they have lived.

indi wrote:
there are lancefish body parts in it from left over feeds
All well this morning 36977
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:06 pm

God, that's gross. Well done on rescuing them
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:15 pm

They were eating last night and looking a lot better. The little guy that was almost dead is in a tank with my opaline gourami and was chasing them round despite them being about 3x his size!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Lovely little fish indi, are you sure what they are now?
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:15 pm

I know what the oscars are - it is the other fish that came with them I'm still not sure about, leaning towards Jewel Cichlid but not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
munchycarrot
Top Poster
Top Poster
munchycarrot

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:44 am

How are they getting on now indi?
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:48 am

the oscars are doing really well, eating anything that goes in the tank (guy I got them from said they would eat nothing but lancefish Rolling Eyes ) they eat from hand too. saw them scraping a bit this morning though so hoping they are not 2 males.

The jewel is a bit fat and chases my Opaline gourami who are bigger tham him all over the tank, just need a chance to tank him to the LFS really as I can't keep him, he's too small for the 6ft and too aggressive for any other tank long term.
Back to top Go down
munchycarrot
Top Poster
Top Poster
munchycarrot

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:29 pm

That's the trouble if you let one fish rule the tank, if only these fish could get in into their heads that we have space limits :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All well this morning   All well this morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All well this morning
Page 1 of 1