Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thought i'd introduce myself in here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Thought i'd introduce myself in here Empty
PostSubject: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:40 pm

I'm Kersty and i keep a 24 gal nano which currently stocks 15kg live rock, 3 Hermits, 2 Snails, 1 Emerald crab, 1 Sexy Shrimp, 1 Cleaner Shrimp and a pair of True Percs.

I've been running my tank now for about a month, not to long but readings are stable and tested every other day and so far so good.

This isn't my first trip in the salty side as i run a 400ltr reef up until 2 years ago. Keeping Marines is something that really interests me and eventually we (hubby and i) plan to turn our 260ltr into a Reef tank and hopefully turn our current nano into a dwarf seahorse tank.

Anyway, just thought i'd introduce myself in here wave
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Sounds fab. Kersty. I'm fascinated as to what a "Sexy Shrimp" looks like...Wink :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:25 pm

hahaha I thought it was a typo...:lol:

Intriguing looking beastie. Wink
Back to top Go down
Matty
Matty

Number of posts : 1241
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:16 am

That is a sexy shrimp!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.mac.com/matthewbshaw

PostSubject: Re: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:19 am

Hi there, I have not been able to load this site up for ages but im back and its nice to see another marine expert on here. I have only had my tank for 6 months but so far all ok loving the shrimp by the way. I will try and update my pics this weekend and see if its changed much in 6 months. Good luck with your nano its adictive and I bet you will have a much bigger tank very soon.
Back to top Go down
jkhsquonk
Not so Newbie
Not so Newbie
jkhsquonk

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:18 am

I was going to say that it didn't look any sexier than other shrimps when I saw it was so named because of the way it moves. It sways. Is swaying the key to sexiness? Does Angelina Jolie sway?
Anyways, welcome to the Fish Board, Kersty!
Jackie
Back to top Go down
http://jkhsquonk.ebsqart.com
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:53 am

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033

PostSubject: Re: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:02 am

They dont have the Jolie lips though do they :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought i'd introduce myself in here   Thought i'd introduce myself in here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought i'd introduce myself in here
Page 1 of 1