Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROBLEM BREWING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PROBLEM BREWING Empty
PostSubject: PROBLEM BREWING   PROBLEM BREWING Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:10 am

I am not sure if there is something wrong with my goldies. I have had 4 of them over the Summer hols, my original 2 (Chris and Beauty) and T's two fish (Chris 2 and Gold).

Gold died a few days ago. He just sort of slowed down, took to hiding in the corner but would come out for food. After a few days of doing this he just died, no marks, cuts, grazes etc.

Yesterday my fish (Chris) started to do the same thing. He is hiding under the plants, but will come out for food or if the bubbles are on, rest of the time he lies on the gravel facing the back of the tank. Worryingly, Beauty is now doing the same thing.

I have treated for internal parasites, checked the water, done a water change just in case, but tbh I dont know what is wrong.

Anyone any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PROBLEM BREWING Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM BREWING   PROBLEM BREWING Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:44 am

Oh dear, Diana. It doesn't sound good, does it? Shocked

I've lost two fish in the last two days and now a third one is looking ropey - there must be something in the water...sorry, bad pun. Wink
Back to top Go down

PROBLEM BREWING
Page 1 of 1