Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec Empty
PostSubject: F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec   F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:10 am

This was taken with my mobile phone as i didn't want to un up the stairs for my camera in case he went into hiding again so not the best quality :lol: .
F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec AlbinoPlec
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec   F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 am

Hi John wave

Looks very like mine Smile

He/she is a 'common' plec. Usually P.Pardalis and is going to hit 12"+ Lovely plec though. I think there is a pic of mine in my gallery.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec   F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:25 am

Nice photo, John. Loving that castle. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec   F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:14 am

indigoj wrote:
Hi John wave

Looks very like mine Smile

He/she is a 'common' plec. Usually P.Pardalis and is going to hit 12"+ Lovely plec though. I think there is a pic of mine in my gallery.
Until i joined this forum i didn't realize their were so many different varieties of plec. I had another one a few years ago that grew to about 10 inches it was very similar to the one in Alisons gallery but it was a very dark grey colour almost black. You have some lovely fish.

Thanks mary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec   F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.A.O, indigoj A photo of my Albino Plec
Page 1 of 1