Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pics of new plecs in my gallery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
indigoj
indigoj

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Pics of new plecs in my gallery Empty
PostSubject: Pics of new plecs in my gallery   Pics of new plecs in my gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:40 am

I got a few new plecs yesterday (16 actually Embarassed ) and have put a few pics in my gallery.
Back to top Go down
munchycarrot
Top Poster
Top Poster
munchycarrot

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Pics of new plecs in my gallery   Pics of new plecs in my gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:36 am

Wow... 16 crazy I'm off to have a look

Brilliant pics... I love 007, is he called Bond? and 333 is a stunner. They're all lovely but those 2 are my favourite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefbennettphotography.com
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Pics of new plecs in my gallery   Pics of new plecs in my gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:40 am

I just have! :lol: . I didnt realise that you have added so many pics to your gallery since I last had a nosey!

16 new plecs!!! You dont do things in half measures do you? :lol: They're great though. Is there a new tank on the horizon or do you have room for them all?
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: Pics of new plecs in my gallery   Pics of new plecs in my gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Got room, my 5ft was empty as all the big fish are now in the 6ft so many went in there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284

PostSubject: Re: Pics of new plecs in my gallery   Pics of new plecs in my gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:17 pm

A few? hahaha

Are they all in the same tank or mixed around then?
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: Pics of new plecs in my gallery   Pics of new plecs in my gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:57 pm

I've got the 134's in with piebald bristlies, an L14 and L128 (until they grow a bit) and I've got a 4ft tank with just hypancistrus in (and my gold nugget cos he would not be caught) Every other tank has one or 2 plecs in, the 6ft has the gibby and new common.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033

PostSubject: Re: Pics of new plecs in my gallery   Pics of new plecs in my gallery Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:14 am

What tanks do you have indi? I am sure the info is on here somewhere but I have forgotten exactly what you have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of new plecs in my gallery   Pics of new plecs in my gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of new plecs in my gallery
Page 1 of 1