Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you faithful??

Go down 
+2
indigoj
Mary
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:04 am

Thought that would get your attention! :lol: I wasnt thinking of personal stuff, but fishy forums! Do you belong to just one ( like me :lol: ) or do you post on loads of them?

Sorry if this is the wrong bit of the forum to ask, I wasnt sure if it should go in the chat bit, but it's sort of fishy!
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:24 am

Well this is my main one (being Admin and all) but I'm a member of about three others 'coz even we need to ask questions from more experienced people from time to time. Smile
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:38 pm

I'm a forum junkie... I belong to loads...

Just had a think and I'm a regular poster of 4 fish forums and 1 baby/child forum as well as being a member of at least 4 others Embarassed

Last edited by indigoj on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:49 pm

I spend most of my time on here now, but do flit onto others from time to time. I am a member of about 6 all in all, but dont visit them on any regular basis.
Back to top Go down

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Well shame on you all! I am totally failthful Very Happy .

I do go and visit some fishy forums, some decent american ones too but havent registered or posted on them, just read them to see whats going on. funny with the american ones, they seldom do the fishless cycle, still use fish.
Back to top Go down
phishy07
Frequent User
Frequent User
phishy07

Number of posts : 543

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:44 am

I belong to this and another but thats it. My OH belongs to a piranha one for obvious reasons, best ask the experts lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=675998013
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:59 am

Very wise phishy!! Wouldnt want to have a tank full of pirhanas and not have an expert on hand if needed pale
Back to top Go down
phishy07
Frequent User
Frequent User
phishy07

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:47 am

i think a paramedic would be MORE handy hahaha
Back to top Go down

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:30 am

I've just been catching up on you threads about the pirhana's (is that spelt right lol). I'm amazed that anyone has these fish swimming round in their living room - it just never occured to me they would be a 'domestic' fish!

I am faithful btw. I look but never touch! :lol:
Back to top Go down

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:23 am

I'm a faithful girl too! I have had a bit of a lurk on other forums, read a few posts and that sort of thing but havent signed on anywhere.

I am a TFF lover!! :lol:
Back to top Go down

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:02 am

Quote :
Mary said "I'm a member of about three others"

Quote :
indigoj said "I'm a regular poster of 4 fish forums and 1 baby/child forum as well as being a member of at least 4 others"

Quote :
Diana said "I am a member of about 6 all in all"

Well you lot are just forum Trollops!! I am pure and faithful, so shame on you!

:lol:
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

Number of posts : 740

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:11 am

Are you faithful?? 506402
Back to top Go down

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:52 am

Im a member of four, but dont bother posting on them, well just now and again. Just lurk a bit :lol:
Back to top Go down

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:08 am

I am totally faithful - where else would put up with all my daft questions? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phishy07
Frequent User
Frequent User
phishy07

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:31 pm

brb98 wrote:
I've just been catching up on you threads about the pirhana's (is that spelt right lol). I'm amazed that anyone has these fish swimming round in their living room - it just never occured to me they would be a 'domestic' fish!

I am faithful btw. I look but never touch! :lol:

Its piranhas actually Are you faithful?? 506402 lol, they really are amazing fish! The red bellied ones are the most "sociable" and like to live as a "pack" they also hunt in packs (well, hunt the frozen prawns i drop in lol!) and i personally think they're the prettiest of the species. They're also the most tollarant of other fish (apart from oscars as i found out) but usually the smaller kind and plecs also.

They each have great personalities and will react differently to different people. For example if my OH is the only one to feed them and he walks into the room, they'll become excited and become quite boisterous thinking they're going to be fed, if i come into the room they wouldnt batter an eyelid.

They really are gorgeous, intelligent fish. Have a read up on them and you might become addicted too lol
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:12 pm

Why is your climbing perch called Michael Myers? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:49 am

it's as good a name as any i suppose :lol:
Back to top Go down
Fishfan
Frequent User
Frequent User

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:51 am

I have no choice but to be faithful. No where else would have me!
Back to top Go down
GeordieDave
Frequent User
Frequent User
GeordieDave

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:16 am

I am never faithful!
Back to top Go down
phishy07
Frequent User
Frequent User
phishy07

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:22 am

Diana wrote:
Why is your climbing perch called Michael Myers? Very Happy

Cos he reminds me of him! When he stalks his prey etc first psychopath that came to mind lol although he's only eaten 2 glowlight tetras and leaves eveyone else alone. The fish shop was shocked when i said he doesnt attack other fish! The only thing he did persue was the other perch we bought as a friend cos he was a loner but he wasnt having none of it so we took it back
Back to top Go down
phishy07
Frequent User
Frequent User
phishy07

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:22 am

GeordieDave wrote:
I am never faithful!

Bet u have fun relationships :lol: lol
Back to top Go down
GeordieDave
Frequent User
Frequent User
GeordieDave

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:27 am

phishy07 wrote:
GeordieDave wrote:
I am never faithful!

Bet u have fun relationships :lol: lol

I meant Forum wise Razz
Back to top Go down
phishy07
Frequent User
Frequent User
phishy07

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:08 am

gud to hear lol
Back to top Go down

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:13 am

I go on a couple of fish forums, and a couple of non fish ones too, but dont do any of them a lot tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you faithful?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you faithful??   Are you faithful?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you faithful??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tropical Fish Fanatics :: FRESHWATER CHAT :: TROPICAL FRESHWATER TOPICS :: GENERAL FRESHWATER TOPICS-
Jump to: