Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I knew it! :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I knew it! :( Empty
PostSubject: I knew it! :(   I knew it! :( Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:07 pm

Before I even had a chance to change the water, or buy a water testing kit today since its my day off. My 'apparently' healthy fish were dead! They didnt even make it throught the night Sad. 5 neons all gone. banghead
Never mind I'll just start over again! Thanks for your help though. computer
Im keep you posted when Im cylcing my tank.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: I knew it! :(   I knew it! :( Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Sorry to hear that Aquanovice but I guess sometimes we learn things the hard way. Good luck with the fishless cycling. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I knew it! :(   I knew it! :( Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:33 pm

Thanks Im looking 4ward to cylcing my tank again now I have more experence about it and know more about fishless cylcing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284

PostSubject: Re: I knew it! :(   I knew it! :( Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Well that's the right attitude to have. At least this way you'll know you're setting up the optimum conditions for your fish. It can take up to a month though so a lot of patience is required. While you're waiting, you can use the time to research exactly what species of fish you'd like. Smile
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033

PostSubject: Re: I knew it! :(   I knew it! :( Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:37 pm

Shame about your fish aquanovice. Good luck with the fishless cycle, keep us posted with how it's going :lol:
Back to top Go down
Fishfan
Frequent User
Frequent User

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: I knew it! :(   I knew it! :( Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:26 am

Never mind aquanovice. It's a shame about your fish, but at least you have learned by the experience. Good luck with the fishless cycling :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew it! :(   I knew it! :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I knew it! :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tropical Fish Fanatics :: FRESHWATER CHAT :: TROPICAL FRESHWATER TOPICS :: GENERAL FRESHWATER TOPICS-
Jump to: