Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone!!!

Go down 
+4
biggreeny_101
Diana
dekker
caitsith
8 posters
AuthorMessage
caitsith

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:23 am

wave Hi everyone! Ive just joined. This place looks great! I have 3 tanks at the moment and getting a 4th soon. I Have M.T.S ....Mutiple Tank Syndrome !!! Ive been keping fish for over 24 years,thanks to my grandad ! I have two tropical tanks and 1 cold water with 2 two year old Fantails. My krebensis has had babies again and 9 have survived. They were a present and at the time i didn't know they were male and female ! wave
Back to top Go down
dekker
dekker

Number of posts : 2030
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 am

hi and welcome caitsith Hi everyone!!! 3199 to TFF hope you enjoy it here hope to see
some pics of your tanks soon

dekker
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:58 am

Hiya and a big welcome to you. I hope you enjoy it here with us. It would be great to see some pics of yor tanks and fish if you have them - we are a nosey lot!! Smile
Back to top Go down
biggreeny_101
Not so Newbie
Not so Newbie
biggreeny_101

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:01 am

welcome! MTS! gotta love it.
any plans on whats gonna go in the next tank?
Back to top Go down
caitsith

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 am

Glad you liked M.T.S !!! laughing There is no cure but im happy !! Well ive got a 6/7 inch Pelco that needs another tank because he is trashing the one he is in ! But i would like something different. I always look at the unusual types in the shop as it were. But i would absolutley love to have a marine tank
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:28 am

Well you will be very welcome here then. We have had a lot of people who have gone over to 'the dark side', and started up marine tanks.

We have just rejiggedthe Marine section a bit so you can follow their progress - they have made it all seem so easy Smile
Back to top Go down
caitsith

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:50 am

Thanks. Everyone i have spoken to about a marine tank have put me off! Some have said that it is just as complicated as starting a tropical tank( which i think a tropical tank is easy) and others have said it's much worse! So im not sure now!! scratch !
Back to top Go down
kbekl
Frequent User
Frequent User
kbekl

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:02 am

some find it easy others find it hard same as fw tbh

i have just turned marine and have found other than the equipment needed and the salt it is no different than fw

similar tests and the same sort of head needed

i was put off by all the people saying it was hard but glad i finnaly gave in lol

check out the marine section articles and you will see some helpful threads and pop onto the diary section and you will see the tanks come together

and a warm welcome to tff chatting
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi everyone!!! 3199 Caitsith Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Hi everyone!!! 3199 to TFF wave

With 24 years experience, it sounds like we might asking you the questions. Smile
Back to top Go down
alison
Frequent User
Frequent User
alison

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 am

hi and Hi everyone!!! 3199
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:21 pm

welcome! MTS! gotta love it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!!   Hi everyone!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tropical Fish Fanatics :: WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: