Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-incarnated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:14 pm

If you were to be re-incarnated as a fish, which of those you have would you like to be?

I think I would be a BN I think. Lazing around in my cave, narking at anything that came too close, and munching on my veggies! Very Happy

What's your choice?
Back to top Go down

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:29 pm

What a funny thought! Very Happy

I guess I'd be a Halrquin Rasbora. Stuck in the middle of a crowd and never being on my own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
munchycarrot
Top Poster
Top Poster
munchycarrot

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:01 am

I'd be a shark so I could just eat anything that annoyed me :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefbennettphotography.com

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:52 am

Whata great question Very Happy . If it was any fish I would be a dolphin because they always seem happy and friendly.

if it has to be a fish you have, then I only have one - a betta, but he's pretty good and has a great pad so I guess that's be ok :lol:
Back to top Go down

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:01 am

id be a pirahna for the fersom reputation...

or a plankton because i like plankton on sponge bobsquarepants lol!
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:27 am

I'm with Diana - definitely a BN plec. No need to keep constantly swimming in the water column; just spend the day chilling and the evening foraging - sounds just like me, in fact. Wink
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:39 am

Hmmm, after looking at that photo though Mary I am having a rethink! Suspect Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:18 pm

a fish i have it would definetley be a male sword tail, because there really quick and i have two lovely 1s
Back to top Go down

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:51 am

I guess I would have to be my avatar name? I think male Guppies are great, colourful, non aggressive, although I think their a bit weaker now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Re-incarnated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-incarnated   Re-incarnated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-incarnated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tropical Fish Fanatics :: FRESHWATER CHAT :: TROPICAL FRESHWATER TOPICS :: GENERAL FRESHWATER TOPICS-
Jump to: