Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeding corys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishfan
Frequent User
Frequent User

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Feeding corys Empty
PostSubject: Feeding corys   Feeding corys Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:44 am

I'm a bit of a lurker on some other forums (yes there are others out there, but not a patch on here :lol: ), and am worried now that I might not be feeding my corys enough. How often should I feed them? At the mo I just do it a couple of times a week but have been reading that they should be fed every day like the other fish are. Is this the right way??
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Feeding corys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding corys   Feeding corys Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:54 am

My corys eat whatever reaches them but I do make sure they get sinking pellets at least 4x a week, my older peppered corys are pretty chubby though... (they eat anyleftover flake etc they can snaffle from the others too)
Back to top Go down
alison
Frequent User
Frequent User
alison

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Feeding corys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding corys   Feeding corys Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:11 am

my corys will ear anything they even have a go at the prawns and mussels i put in for my plecs
Back to top Go down
Fishfan
Frequent User
Frequent User

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Feeding corys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding corys   Feeding corys Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:37 am

Jeez, I have been starving the little fellas then!! I will go and get them something now. Should I feed them veggies too?
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Feeding corys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding corys   Feeding corys Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:58 am

It's always good to add vegetables to any fish tank as it provides an extra source of nourishment plus the bottom dwellers usually love them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeding corys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding corys   Feeding corys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeding corys
Page 1 of 1