Tropical Fish Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendly Forum For All Tropical Fishkeeping and Aquarium Chat

HomeWELCOME TO TROPGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
indigoj
indigoj

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-02-17

What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?   What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:04 am

I am going to do a few stickies - general stuff but is there anything particular anyone wants to see? All ideas welcome.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Administrator
Administrator
Diana

Number of posts : 6033
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?   What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:29 am

Can I set the ball rolling? I would like to see some info on some of the different breeds and their requirements. I know there is already some done on BN's but some more like that would be great.

I'd also like to have some explaination of the various L numbers - there seem to be hundreds of them.

Sorry you asked now?? :lol:
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?   What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:38 am

Yep, LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
munchycarrot
Top Poster
Top Poster
munchycarrot

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?   What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:55 am

Something that seems to come up a lot from what i've read in various places. Some people tend to believe that bottom dwellers sole purpose is to eat all the algae & left over food & clean all day. Maybe a general (ish) feeding guide or methods of feeding would be good. If you think i'm talking rubbish just ignore me, lol (just break it to me gently) tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefbennettphotography.com

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?   What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:57 am

You're daft - is that easy enough?? :lol:

Only joking munchy, its a great idea. I want to learn loads on here.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Administrator
Administrator
Mary

Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?   What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:21 am

That is a good idea, MC. I've come across people who've wondered why their plecs died. Turned out they never fed them as they thought they could survive on algae alone... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
indigoj
indigoj

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?   What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:50 am

Ok, some fab ideas, I am working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?   What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want in a Bottom Dwellers section?
Page 1 of 1